The audition for the 2nd Himig Tanglaw singing competition is on!
- The contest is open to all the members/students of Philippine National School for the Blind, Philippine Chamber of Massage Industry of Visually Impaired Inc. (PCMIVI), Philippine Blind Union (PBU), National and Area Vocational Rehabilitation Centers of DSWD.
- Interested contestants must NOT be a professional singer both locally and abroad or not under contract in any singing engagements.
- Solo Competition
- Battle of the Band Competition
- Choral (Acapella) Competition
Note: Each contestant is allowed to join at a maximum of 2 categories.
- Entry songs can either be in Filipino or English.
- (MINUS ONE or LIVE ACCOMPANIMENT will be provided by the contestants for the audition and Contest Proper.
- Audition song is not necessarily the contest piece.
- No SONG depicted blindness or being poor shall be allowed, only inspirational songs and pieces will be accepted for the competition.
- Entry Forms can be availed from the Philippine National School for the Blind, Philippine Chamber of Massage Industry of Visually Impaired Inc. (PCMIVI), Philippine Blind Union (PBU), National and Area Vocational Rehabilitation Centers of DSWD.
- The following should be attached upon the submission of Entry Forms :
- Any valid identification card
- Proof of membership from the institution/organizations mentioned above.
- July 31, 2017- AVRC Dagupan
- September 2, 2017- Naga City
- October 13, 2017- Robinsons Place, Lipa City
- October 21, 2017- Philippine National School for the Blind, Pasay City
One must pass the Audition to be able to qualify for the Grand Finals on February 7, 2018 (Venue to be announced).
Qualifiers of the finals will be notified by PCMIVI, official organizer of Himig Tanglaw on October 27, 2017.
Note: All expenses of the participants to and from the venue during rehearsals and on the contest day shall be shouldered by the sponsoring institutions/organizations.