Third week of July was proclaimed as the National Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation (NDPR) Week to raise awareness on the problems on disability, and encourage every citizen to take active responsibility in addressing these issues.
Municipalities in different part of the Philippines host several activities for the said event.
Program of Activity
Here are the list of activities in Calamba City in this year’s NDPR week.
- 16 July: Free Film Showing for PWD in SM Calamba City.
- 17 July: Poster Making Contest and opening of pwd bazaar in Calamba city Municipal Hall.
- 18 July: Mini Caravan for pwd in LLC Auditorium (Job hiring, medical and dental check-up, TESDA and , livelihood trainings).
- 19 July: Open Forum and TESDA Programs orientation in Brgy. Canlubang.
- 21 July: Motorcade (starts at SM City parking) and “PWD got talent season 2” in LLC Auditorium.
- 23 July: Closing of pwd bazaar
*For more information about the NDPR Week in Calamba City, contact the Barangey Office near you.
**Should you wish NDPR Week Program of Activities in your municipality be published in “Pwedeng-pwd!” send email to email@example.com